Do I need online counseling for depression?


Recently I've been struggling with the business. Everything goes wrong. I can see signs and symptoms of depression on me. Acne was everywhere on my face. Sometimes I sleep too much or can't sleep at all. I feel hopeless and lost interest in many things.

Dealing with depression is not as easy as what people says. It really need counseling psychology. Besides I really need business coaching to boost up the sales again. The business really turn my life upside down. I was thinking to apply for a job but I'm not sure if I can perform for the task given.

I was looking for any solution or any depression medication. It really changed my behavior and my lifestyle. But then, I realize I can't face it alone. I need someone to guide and share the problem. Even he or she can't help me to solve the problem, at least, it can make me feel better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you are hurting. Noticed that you haven't posted since then. Are you feeling any better? Do you need someone to talk to? I really hope you found the help you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon "Lucero"> I feel better now.. There is no more signs and symptoms of depression on me. I've found the treatments for depression. Thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...