Arghhhh... Diarrhea

In medicine, diarrhea (from the Greek, "diarrhoia" meaning "a flowing through"), also spelled diarrhoea, is the condition of having frequent loose or liquid bowel movements. Acute diarrhea is a common cause of death in developing countries and the second most common cause of infant deaths worldwide. The loss of fluids through diarrhea can cause severe dehydration which is one cause of death in diarrhea sufferers. A study with partial results released in October 2009 suggests diarrhea is now estimated to cause 3 times more deaths than previously thought, at 1.1 million annually for people aged 5 and over, up from 300,000 assumed in a 2002 study. According to UNICEF, diarrhea kills some 1.5 million children under the age of 5 annually. Also, according to WHO statistics, some 50 million children have been saved thanks to the low cost treatment of oral rehydration salts in the past 25 years.
..... wikipedia


 I had to cancel my plan to go for offline sales at the flees market early this morning. Till now, I went to the toilet for more than 5 times. Seriously it killing me. The worse part is, it might infected the baby with diarrhea. I 'll try not to touch or carry him. It will be very bad if the baby having diarrhea.

For the time being, I'll try to find natural method for diarrhea relief, searching around and ask for the tips from my grand mom. She said that I should have thick tea without milk. If I can't find the diarrhea cures, I'll go to see doctor for the treatment probably by noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...